Let's search for solutions!

Let's search for solutions!

Número de respuestas: 0

OBJECTIVES

• To be aware of the problems that affect the European Union as a whole.
  • Contribute and exchange ideas with the users of the course. 

DURATION AND RESOURCES

• The activity will be developed during the 7th week of the course.
  • Access the Forum of the course and additionally, if you like, the Gijón Participa platform or your social media.

DEVELOPMENT

We propose you hold a debate in the Forum after viewing the trailer of a film awarded with the Lux prize of the European Parliament. With this, we want to reflect on one of the problems that are part of the day to day of the European Union.

1. To do this you must visit the page of the European Parliament where you will find the synopsis and the trailer of the film "Bande de Filles".  
  2. Then we propose to share your ideas about the problem raised through the Forum and other discussion space, and provide possible solutions.

EXAMPLE

1. I search on the website of the European Parliament the trailer of the film "Bande de Filles". 
  2. After watching it, I share my opinions on the Forum and the Gijón Participa platform.

Reflection: Migration policy is one of the most pressing challenges facing the European Union. It is also one of the main causes of instability that is affecting its internal and external image of the European Union. It is important to seek legal avenues for the migration of those in need of international protection and to strengthen international cooperation.