EU 60 years

EU 60 years

Número de respuestas: 0

OBJECTIVES

• Make a synthesis, a comment or a reasoned idea about the content exposed in the video 5 numbers from Strasbourg .
  • Know and share our ideas with other users through a hashtag, creating a learning community.

FRAMEWORK AND RESOURCCES

• The activity will take place during the 2nd week.
  • You have to visualize the video of the activity .
  • You have to use the Forum of the course.

DEVELOPMENT

1. Review the contents and doubts of the Forum corresponding to Lesson 1 before carrying out the activity that we propose.
  2. View the video that we present and collect the key points that interest you the most.
  3. When you are clear about the subject of the video, first  make your choice about you are going to talk and then choose between making a synthesis, an argumentation or a comment about you have selected .
  4. Post your comment in the Forum.
  5. In addition, if you want, you can also share it on the platform Gijón Participa or in Twiter, with the hashtags #EU60years and #CITIZEUMooc. In this case, keep in mind that your comment must be especially short because you will only have 280 characters.

EXAMPLE:

1. I visualize the video of the activity: Post-Brexit plans to change summertime: 5 numbers from Strasbourg . 
  2. I create my comment, in this case, the example would be of the synthesis option and I post both it in the Forum and Twitter with the two hashtags:

I think that the seats that will remain empty after the exit of England from the EU should divide them among the states that are included in the EU, but always fulfilling some requirements to be members. #EU60years #CITIZEUMooc.