Take part in the european decisions!

Take part in the european decisions!

Número de respuestas: 0

OBJECTIVES

• To get directly involved in the European Union decision-making.
  • Share with your friends your favourite initiative and get it adopted!

DURATION AND RESOURCES

• The activity will be developed during the 4th week of the course.
  • You will need Internet access and a Facebook account in order to share your initiative.

DEVELOPMENT

1. You have to visit the European Citizens' Initiative Web Page.
  2. You have to search for Open Initiatives.
  3. Choose one and support it. Although, if you want, you may also launch one.
  4. Once you have chosen the initiative that you prefer, share it in the Forum and try to convince others to do it too. Surely you find arguments!
  5. Once you have chosen the initiative that you prefer, share it in the Facebook Group "CITIZEU MOOC Course", explaining the reasons why you think it is important to perform that initiative.
  6. The comment must have two hashtags: the inner one of the activity #EUCitizensParticipation and the MOOC Course’s one #CITIZEUMooc
  7. You can interact with your mates’ interactions in the activity through the space that we have created in the Social Networks at the platform o directly via Facebook.
  8. If you really want your initiative to succeed, we suggest that you also share it in the Facebook group CITIZEU MOOC Course, explaining the reasons why you think it is important to perform it, with the hashtags #EUCitizensParticipation and #CITIZEUMooc.

EXAMPLE

1. I Search for Open Initiatives.
  2. I Choose the one that I prefer, in my case, We are a welcoming Europe, let us help!
  3. I Share my election on the Forum and on Facebook, using both hashtags: #EUCitizensParticipation #CITIZEUMooc

My Initiative: I’ve chosen this initiative in order to help refugees, due to that every right carries a responsibility. We the Citizens of the EU enjoy a system of protected and vested rights, and we have the responsibility of fighting for spreading it.  

They are several countries in which Human Rights are consistently violated and the situation is especially serious for who add to that suffering a persecution for unfair reasons.

That’s the reason why I think that it is our duty to make all efforts to alleviate these situations. #EUCitizensParticipation #CITIZEUMooc